Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK

Party over here, aint nothin over there...lol

Spring break is supposed to be about having fun and enjoying your time away from school. Everybody goes to the beaches of Miami to soak up the sun and get drunk. Partying with friends is the best thing in  our lives at this moment. We don't have to worry about rent, school, or any other problems life has to thrown at us. 

But on the other hand there are those of us that still have to do homework, or go to work. We don't get to join in on the festivities. We hope and believe that the next spring break will not be like this.  



3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I have had really exciting spring breaks in the past. This spring break I am 8 months pregnant. I am doing good to go to the store. I have friends that invite me to go out with them, but I don't want to be that pregnant girl you see at the club. I think all my past partying takes up the slack for this uneventful spring break. Who knows? Maybe I'll go into labor. That would liven things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good luck with that! I have a week's worth of papers to grade!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spring break sounded more like the second one that you described. Not only was I working the whole time, which I needed to be, but I got sick on Monday, and am still so. I am finally biting the bullet and going to the doctor tomorrow. At least I didn't have work, school and sickness.

    ReplyDelete