Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stressin Over Life

What are we living for is the question I ask myself everyday. Are we living for ourselves or are we just living to please everyone else? Why is it that when the future is just starting to look bright a gray cloud has to arrive. Are we not supposed to be happy throughout life? Can we smile now without having to worry about someone or something coming along to erase it off our face later.

The stress in life would cause most, if not all, to just feel like giving up on life. But the hardest thing to do is not let it get to you. With the support of family and friends things in life can always be put in to perspective. Though it feels like the weight of the world has been placed on your shoulders, they are always there to help you carry it along.

With the stress of school, work, and anything else in life I know that I have a support group helping me along the way. I also know that when the gray cloud decides to show its face my friends and family will be the sunlight that sends it away.

1 comment:

  1. Stress can be very overwhelming but I think that it is wonderful that you have a great support system! Just remember that eventually this too shall pass and that things generally are not as awful as they seem. If they are really awful just try to break them down into baby steps and eventually you will have less stress on you! Good luck and don't forget to relax whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete